Addressing a time of great change, these programs can help teens initiate, engage, in, and sustain good relationships. Topics discussed are communication, intimacy, the role of the media, and date violence. The series is designed to help teens understand the components of a healthy relationship and recognize the signs of a dangerous one.
Episodes and Teacher Resources
- Dating For Real: What Do You Want?
- Dating For Real: Let's Talk About Sex
- Dating For Real: Putting It Together
- When Relationships Break
- Dangerous Relationships
- Rape: Get The Facts
- Dealing With Teen Dating Abuse: Choice
- Toxic Relationships
- What Is Love? What Is Sex?