This series is for teens who struggle with depression, stress, phobias, and thoughts of suicide. Programs explore self-injury, grief and loss, ways to defeat fears, and more. They show young people they are not alone and encourage them not to give up.
Episodes and Teacher Resources
- Fears And Phobias: Understanding Them, Defeating Them
- It's Never Too Late-Stopping Teen Suicide
- Stressed Out-Stress Management 101
- Sad, Angry, Lonely And Scared: the Masks Of Depression
- Hidden Scars: Silent Wounds: Understanding Self-Injury
- When Someone Dies: Bereavement And Loss